SWOOP FIRST AID
1. Any company wishing to be invoiced for training services must set up an account.
To set up an account, please contact Dave Gasnick at REGISTER@SWOOP911.CA
2. Invoices are emailed once the course is complete. Certificates will be issued once payment has been received. If the certificate is required sooner, please pay registrations online (www.swoop911.com) prior to course date.
3. Invoices must be paid within 90 days of course date by Company Cheque or Cash.
4. Certificates will only be released once payment is received.
5. Certificates may NOT be available if payment is not received within 90 days of course date.
6. Invoices will be issued for "NO SHOWS" and cancellations within 48 hours of the course date.
If you have any questions regarding our INVOICING POLICY, please contact Dave Gasnick at REGISTER@SWOOP911.CA